Spend a few quick hours to learn how to help a baby who is choking, respond to a breathing or cardiac emergency, and how to childproof your home.
These techniques, using American Heart Association Family & Friends information, can be used with children up to one year of age.
Classes offered twice every month, except on holidays:
- 2nd Mondays, 6:30 pm – 8 pm
- 4th Mondays, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Location: CHEC, Salem Hospital, Bldg. D, First floor. 890 Oak Street.
- Parking: Free covered parking is available in the visitor garage.
- Cost: $10 per person. Free for parents of babies who are in the NICU.
- To enroll: Call 503-814-CHEC (2432) or online at salemhealth.org/chec