We are looking for talented and compassionate individuals to join our amazing team. If you enjoy making a difference for children receiving medical care, we want you! If you are unable to view PDF files in your browser, install Adobe Reader.
There are no new job opportunities at this time.
Certified Medical Assistant
Description: Our Certified Medical Assistants assist the physicians by preparing the patient for their visit by taking vital information and performing other tasks to ensure our patients are receiving appropriate care. This is a fast-paced and rewarding position for a Certified Medical Assistant.
- One to two years of medical assisting experience.
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assisting program: unexpired documentation of passage of AAMA Certified Medical Assistant, AMT Registered Medical Assistant, NHA Certified Clinical Medical Assistant, or NCCT National Certified Medical Assistant – Certification/Recertification Examination.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of NextGen preferred.
- Ability to work with children and their families.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour based on experience.
Benefits: 401(k), Dental Insurance, and Health Insurance.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Description: We are looking for a compassionate listener and eager problem solver to join our Pediatric Phone Advice Nurse team. This position will identify the nature and urgency of patient healthcare needs and determine the appropriate action. If you are skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, employees, and the public, we would love to meet with you!
- Must be a current RN or above, and have a current, unencumbered license to practice nursing as a Registered Nurse in the State of Oregon.
- Should have familiarity with and the ability to use Barton Schmitt and Clinic protocols.
- Previous experience in a Pediatric medical office is preferred or 2 years of clinical experience.
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed.
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $32.00 – $42.00 per hour based on experience.
Benefits: 401(k), Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Paid time off.