We are looking for talented and compassionate individuals to join our amazing team. If you enjoy making a difference for children receiving medical care, we want you! If you are unable to view PDF files in your browser, install Adobe Reader.
Position: On-site Behavioral Health Care Clinician
Description: Salem Pediatric Clinic is looking for an LCSW, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, to be an on-site behavioral health care clinician. This LCSW will provide integrated behavioral health care in a large suburban pediatric practice. This includes a broad array of short-term, comprehensive, evidence-based behavioral health services to assist patients and their families struggling with mental illness, substance abuse disorders, health behaviors that contribute to chronic illness and developmental risk conditions. Preventative care and ineffective patterns of health care utilization are addressed both in scheduled and same day open access templates.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in State of Oregon required.
- Proficiency with electronic medical records.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Up to date on all vaccinations.
- Flexibility with work schedule.